PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

Dropshot

Staff member
PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

dd22fish

RE: PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

ALL THE GATES ARE OPEN AND RIVER PARK BOAT RAMP WAS CLOSED TODAY { 2 17 21 }. DD22FISH

elwestb

Re: PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

... and more rain predicted tomorrow!

billyc

Re: PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

Typical practice for tournament and then it gets moved. Need to quit even having tournaments down there cause conditions can't be perfect to have it.

dave60

Will some one have some 2021 wavier forms i have no printer

FishingwithRusty

is locking allowed then?

G

Sure just drive thru one of the flood gates that are open. Lol

G

Rusty I am just kidding you. Lol

billyc

Locks are still open to 90,000 cfm. It's funny how things have changed over the years . I have fished many tournaments down there back in the day with over 100,000 cfm we didn't think anything about it but now 50,000 and it's just impossible for everybody for some reason.

Aries 181

TVA app says 68K for Saturday. A little bumpy the first mile or so but any decent 24V TM should handle that current with ease.

Bill

bass15

Did you get a answer on this? I don't have access to a printer either.

bass15

RE: PLEASE NOTE CFF#1 CHANGE TO CHICKAMAUGA DAM DUE TO EXPECTED HIGH FLOW RATE ON TENNESSEE RIVER.

So can you sign up at the ramp? As long as you are there early?
Also will there be any waiver forms for those that don't have a printer?

fischnrod

bass15 - 2/19/2021 7:46 PM

So can you sign up at the ramp? As long as you are there early?
Also will there be any waiver forms for those that don't have a printer?

Deadline for online registration is 7pm, Wednesday, February 17.

No locking through.

bass15

Fishnrod this is what I was referring to. My bad

Deadline for check-in at the ramp will be approximately 15 minutes before blast-off. If you are not signed-in when the sign-up ends, then you will not be permitted to fish. NO EXCEPTIONS! If we are on the water when you arrive, then you are late.

bass15

Catch it next time around

dd22fish

SORRY GUYS I GOT SICK FRIDAY NIGHT WITH THE TROTTS AND COULD NOT MAKE THE TOURN. DD22FISH