| 2021 CFF Tournament Trail Rules|
Now viewing page 1
|Previous :: Next|
|Tournaments CFF TOURNAMENT TRAIL Only||Message format|
Addicted to CFF
Location: East Ridge
2021 cff tournament trail rules
** 2021 CFF TOURNAMENT TRAIL
* 13 Tournaments
* The entry fee for each tournament is $40.
* Weigh-In – All fish must be presented for weigh-in in a water-filled bag or container.Fish not presented in a water-filled bag or container will not be weighed in. The tournament committee reserves the right to measure any fish presented for weigh in. Anglers should strive to not stand in line with their fish. Please observe good conservation.
* The use of the Tennessee Rig will follow state guidelines as determined by TWRA.
* The technique known as “Long-Lining” is prohibited on the CFF Tournament Trail.
* The CFF Tournament Committee member who performs the blast off process (thus being the last boat out) will be rewarded with being the first boat out at the next tournament.Tournament Committee members are not reimbursed and perform their duties due not for pay or recognition, but because they are willing to donate their time to make the trail a success.
* Live well checks will be performed prior to blast-off before each tournament. Instructions will be given prior to blast-off to check procedure. Any boat not subject to a live well check may be ruled ineligible for weigh-in.
* It is the right of the tournament committee to randomly measure any fish that may not fit the minimum length. Any fish not meeting the minimum length will be disqualified. Two fish that do not fit the minimum length will result in disqualification of the participant.Big Fish Payout –There will be a big fish payout for each of the largest Largemouth Bass, Kentucky (Spotted) Bass and Smallmouth Bass.In case only 1 or 2 of the 3 species are weighed in, the big fish pot will be adjusted to reflect.
* Dead Fish – A 16-ounce penalty will be issued for weighing in a dead fish. Only one (1) dead fish will be allowed per boat. If a boat possesses more than (1) dead fish, they will only be allowed to weigh their LIVE fish.Dead fish are ineligible for participation in the big fish award. Dead fish can be disqualified at the discretion of the tournament committee based on condition of fish.
* Culling - Culling of fish is not allowed after the 2am/2pm conclusion of the tournament. Anyone found to be culling after this timeline, in the parking lot, at the dock, or waiting to load, will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the tournament committee.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING
* Please be cautious as using certain county parks will have observers watching that we observe safe social distancing.
Location: Hixson, Tn.
|Like the new rule page format ,updates. |
Question, wouldn't it be more rewarding for the AOY winner having the entry waived for 2022, rather than 2016 ????????????? Is this back to the future ?????????
Black & silver Ranger 175 w/ little ole' 115. Does fit in the garage !
|Dean, everyone who has a Caymas is going to hit a power line in front of the cooling towers at exactly 88 mph and go back to 2016. You can ride with Ed when he gets his!|
I used to be able to catch fish!
Addicted to CFF
Location: Hooterville or Ooltewah
...what would you do if you met God today? "Probably take him fishing!" Denny Crane CFF Tournament Committee Member Black / White 201 Stratos 250 hp SHO Yamaha
|Jump to page : 1 |
Now viewing page 1
|Search this forum|
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread