River park boat ramo

lafae7

We will never really know. I’ve been there 3 times in a month and 2/3 times it was closed for vaccination. idk why they can’t find a better place to do that.

elwestb

The north entrance towards Chattanooga State is closed but the south entrance towards downtown Chattanooga was open. There was a barricade and attendant there but you could go through to the ramp as of last week. Call the PR office and ask to make sure.

VolsFan24

I put in there yesterday. The Entrance by Chatt State was closed. The other entrance looks closed, but there is a sign that says “ramp closes at 10pm”. So I drove around the sign and passed a police officer on the way in. No problems. I put in around 1 and took out around 4, and I wasn’t the only one.

elwestb

I called the ranger station at 423-209-5370 and It is open. I call it the south entrance and they call it the west entrance. There is a sign saying the park is closed but just go around it and into the ramp. It just looks like it's closed.

dd22fish

I WAS THERE LAST WEDNESDAY AND THE MAN AT THE GATE TOLD ME IT WAS CLOSED, AND WOULD NOT LET ME IN. DD22FISH

AT Hiker

I drove by today and it was open??? Couple of trucks with trailers parked in the lot. As mentioned above, you have to go in from the South entrance by the Marine Center. Sign said the ramp closed at 10:00pm.

Nauticman

Earl, thanks for the phone number!

elwestb

The entrance down near the Naval Center is open. I was there yesterday afternoon.