Is anyone fishing?

I haven’t been out in a few weeks and can’t recall the last fishing report I’ve seen. Just curious if anyone is having any luck this winter?

churly

no one leaves reports anymore. the parking lots at the boat ramps have been full all winter

Yeah, unfortunately no one leaves reports anymore. However if you follow the local guides, tx results, and lake chick on social media channels you can see that people are catching them.

Gator

I fished today and I left a report. I try to leave one each time I go out, never many replies so it gets discouraging. Fishing reports are THE reason for the CFF so we need to get back to it.

fischnrod

It's hard to post a report when you see everybody with 20 pound plus sacks and you go out and catch 1 or 2 slicks emoGeezer

Gator

Most of my posts were not real good days but that might help someone. I think we all struggle often.

fish4thepeck

My wife rented me a house for the month of Jan. On the Holler. I fished daylight to dark everyday but 3....I must be getting old.

silvertalon

churly - 1/22/2021 8:54 AM

no one leaves reports anymore. the parking lots at the boat ramps have been full all winter

Lol, Most everyone is out in the middle of nowhere looking down with rod in one hand pressing button- learning livescope cuz there 'aint hardly no fish left. Hey, Humminbird is gonna smash everything with 'Live Mega Imaging" in a few days.

N2Ratfishing

I fished the Cumberland River Saturday. We got some white bass here locally. I wouldn't say they were running, but they were in their normal winter haunts.