Tempest plus

fischnrod

Anybody got a 26 pitch tempest that I could try ? I'm trying to get my boat set up for the best performance.

VolsFan24

I won’t be back in town until the 2nd. But I have one you can try.

FishingwithRusty

VolsFan24, ive never seen your Gambler out on chick, you still got it? Ive only seen one other G on chick

rippinlips2win

I am in GA but I have 2 26Tempests, one that is the custom Gambler prop that they had built for my boat when I was with them in 06/07, its near perfect and I have another one that is in good shape that you can run...I am likely going to sell them this year anyway...

fischnrod

rippinlips2win - 12/29/2020 9:09 AM

I am in GA but I have 2 26Tempests, one that is the custom Gambler prop that they had built for my boat when I was with them in 06/07, its near perfect and I have another one that is in good shape that you can run...I am likely going to sell them this year anyway...

That would be good. Where in Ga. are you ?

VolsFan24

Rusty...i got my boat back from shop last week. Came on vacation this week. Will be on the water next week. I still have to take it to another place to do a couple things but it works fine. Just trying to restore and upgrade some things. The carpet has been replaced. I have a new rubrail to put on. Then some scratches on the bottom and swap motors and jackplate.

Attachments

• 30438281-6CF0-4123-9DFF-A0560920F193.jpeg
    30438281-6CF0-4123-9DFF-A0560920F193.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 223

VolsFan24

Do you still need to test that prop? Ill be at the lake tomorrow and I can bring it if you need

FishingwithRusty

VolsFan24 - 1/2/2021 10:51 PM

Do you still need to test that prop? Ill be at the lake tomorrow and I can bring it if you need

I was paradise cove when you came in, good looking G