get lakemaster and save yourselves some pain.......

FishingwithRusty

saw my first boat of the winter run aground sunday afternoon. saw him coming out of skull island and knew it was going to end badly. i watched from a distance to make sure he got off and no one was hurt but could be EASILY avoided

yep, the shading function on LM is the shizz. stay in the correct color and you're good. my first fall in TN was eye-opening. i had never seen draw-downs like this anywhere I've lived. at most maybe a foot or two and that was usually for a short period. you place an entirely different value on trails and WPs when you see them as dry ground. just sayin' . . .

FishingwithRusty

i spent 2 days on dale hollow without the HD mapping and the full functionality of lakemaster, had 2 REALLY close calls that could have hurt Brian and I and destroyed my boat, never again!

pinsandfins

Lake master is awesome for sure but if you have or prefer Lowrance, then C-MAP can easily be set up with great depth shading as well. The only difference is C-MAP doesn’t have the low water offset, so I just adjust it when the lake gets drawn down

camaro88z

The water off sets is an awesome function. Humminbird charts with lakemaster is the reason I ll have nothing but them.

FishingwithRusty

pinsandfins - 12/9/2020 12:47 PM

Lake master is awesome for sure but if you have or prefer Lowrance, then C-MAP can easily be set up with great depth shading as well. The only difference is C-MAP doesn’t have the low water offset, so I just adjust it when the lake gets drawn down

wow, i thought cmaps allowed for lake level offset