Elite FS 9 ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar Bundle

djsmarinelectronics

The least expensive way into the world of Lowrance ActiveTarget.........

Pre-Order is now available, ETA is mid February Retail Price of $2500

The Elite FS 9 ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar Bundle delivers high-resolution images of fish swimming around structure and responding to your lure – as it happens – with the new ActiveTarget™ Transducer. Elite FS gives you the power of Lowrance’s proven fishfinding tools with a more affordable display that’s easier to use and install. From support for extreme high-resolution Active Imaging™ with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ to preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.

Key Features:
9" Display
Includes ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar Module and transducer
Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 ready (requires 000-14489-001 transducer)
FishReveal™
Preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ with 1-foot contours on 8,900 lakes, plus mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor

C-Map Contour+ Mapping Preloaded:
You will spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of the C-MAP Contour+ charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution 1-foot contours on 8,900 lakes.

Key Features:
Custom depth shading
Easy routing, Lowrance presentation for icons
High-Resolution, Bathymetric 1-foot contours on 8,900 U.S. lakes
Standard navigation data
Fishing POIs

Wormbass

I want to thank you for the fast professional service I received. The ultrex worked flawlessly. Great service at a Good price!

Wormbass

I want to thank you for the fast professional service I received. The ultrex worked flawlessly. Great service at a Good price!

djsmarinelectronics

Thanks Richard, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy the new toy..........

djsmarinelectronics

Hey Travis, we are at 1473 Pine Grove Road in Ringgold, GA (just off Battlefield Pkwy). I am here most everyday between 10am and 6:00 pm. Just call before you come down and make sure I am not off runnig errands. (or Fishing)

423/290-5472