Seat repair or replacement on 2003 ranger vs 185

FirstLight

I have a 2003 ranger vs185 and the bench seats are shot. Anyone out there ever reupholster or replace their bench seats on an old ranger? I’m trying to weigh the difference between repair or replacement....

Thanks for input

Aries 181

Call Ranger and see what a new seat skin will cost and replace yourself. There are two shops on 58 but I don't know if they the do boats or not.

Kyle Wilson @ Fully Loaded Interiors way up 58 may be able to do it or steer you in the right direction.

Bill

FirstLight

Aries 181 - 11/16/2020 5:46 AM

Call Ranger and see what a new seat skin will cost and replace yourself. There are two shops on 58 but I don't know if they the do boats or not.

Kyle Wilson @ Fully Loaded Interiors way up 58 may be able to do it or steer you in the right direction.

Bill

Thanks for info Bill. I will start with calling Ranger.

Oldman

there is a guy in our bass club that is really good. He is in Pikeville.

Gator

I had all seats rebuilt and recovered in a Procraft boat a few years ago and was very pleased. I used Advanced Headliners & Carpet on Hwy 11 in Cleveland. 423-478-2181.

digitalcb

Gator - 11/17/2020 7:20 PM I had all seats rebuilt and recovered in a Procraft boat a few years ago and was very pleased. I used Advanced Headliners & Carpet on Hwy 11 in Cleveland. 423-478-2181.
</p>

I live 3 miles from Advanced. They have a very good reputation around here.
</p>