01 Javelin Renegade 20 Sold...

dryhorn2

2001 Javelin Renegade 20 with Yamaha 225, Minn Kota Ulterra 80lbs I pilot & Bluetooth, 899 and 999 side imaging with mapping. Updated oil bath trailer axle, pro air live wells, hydraulic steering, new carpet and seats recovered.PM for pictures

Sold on FB Marketplace

uglystick

Re: 01 Javelin Renegade 20 for sale $15500

If you don't mind me asking who did you use to recover your seats? I have some 1995 ranger seats I would like get covered and I
got a quote from a guy several weeks ago and he wanted $400 a seat too cover them. I thought that price was crazy high so I have been looking too just replace them with new seats but I'm having no luck finding seats anything close too what is in it now.

dryhorn2

uglystick - 8/22/2020 7:11 AM

If you don't mind me asking who did you use to recover your seats? I have some 1995 ranger seats I would like get covered and I
got a quote from a guy several weeks ago and he wanted $400 a seat too cover them. I thought that price was crazy high so I have been looking too just replace them with new seats but I'm having no luck finding seats anything close too what is in it now.

PM sent

uglystick

Thanks Dryhorn2. That's a fine looking boat you have it's gonna make someone a nice rig.