Purple Poison

drdetroit

My grandson and I got run out of the park today an airboat dropped the purple poison right on top of us! Crazy never said a word to us so we left! They concentrated on the entire dock complex. They were so close the wind from the fan almost blew us in the water! The weeds will be gone shortly! I have pictures but don’t know how to post them.</p>

dr Detroit</p>

WaterChap

Here are the pics, I hope!

Attachments

• Mike Shoreline.jpg
    Mike Shoreline.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Mike Rounding Dock new.jpg
    Mike Rounding Dock new.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 231

VolsFan24

Did the same to me last Monday. Went between me and the dock I was fishing. I was not very happy and he never once looked at me. I wasn’t cussing him out or anything, I just waited for eye contact (which I never got) to say, “really?” But he didn’t even acknowledge my existence.

Attachments

• ACA773F9-4E10-4263-B34E-CD152F0E8B84.jpeg
    ACA773F9-4E10-4263-B34E-CD152F0E8B84.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 285

fischnrod

Did the same thing last year around this time and I don't understand why they do it around the 4th of July when they know tons of young people will be in the water

Aries 181

fischnrod - 7/1/2020 7:49 AM

Did the same thing last year around this time and I don't understand why they do it around the 4th of July when they know tons of young people will be in the water
They don't care Rod, it's all about the money they can make.

Bill

finbully

Whether we like it or not, the person is doing the job he was hired for. He is not the problem. We will not stop this until or unless the stuff spreads the Wuhan Virus or he runs with a Confederate Battle Flag!

drdetroit

I will buy the flag! It would just be a courtesy to say look we are spraying here for weeds it would probably be a good idea to stop fishing! Explain it to a 10 year old who loves to fish why he should stop fishing!<div>
</div><div>Dr Detroit</div>