Cox doing his thing

jcodylew

Congrats to Jon Cox for having an awesome bag yesterday and leading right up until the end... However, due to him having a camera in his boat, let me be the 1st to say Rest In Peace to the grass fish around the islands... they are going to get POUNDED by everyone that was watching im sure hahaha.... time to find some new spots I guess

Lx545

Haha I thought the same exact thing. Wheeler is fishing right at the cba dump shoot this morning it looks like.

jcodylew

yes he was, looks like he ran over into wolfteever for a bit too... kinda odd but its working haha

Did not recognize the boat ramp area where wheeler caught his 10 pounder.
Anyone know?
Don't think it was Chester Frost.

Badbass Lures

75767 - 6/26/2020 1:07 PM

Did not recognize the boat ramp area where wheeler caught his 10 pounder.
Anyone know?
Don't think it was Chester Frost.

I don't get to fish Chic a ton, but can usually recognize ramps. I couldn't tell either though.

fischnrod

jcodylew - 6/24/2020 9:15 AM

Congrats to Jon Cox for having an awesome bag yesterday and leading right up until the end... However, due to him having a camera in his boat, let me be the 1st to say Rest In Peace to the grass fish around the islands... they are going to get POUNDED by everyone that was watching im sure hahaha.... time to find some new spots I guess

Nothing new to us oldies that's where he fished the last time he was here emoGeezer