You are logged in as a guest. ( Logon | Register Now! )

HDS 9 gen 3 blue blob
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1
   Fishing Sonar, GPS and Marine Electronics

Posted by bassinbrian
6/4/2020 10:09 PM
My boat icon on my gps on my bow has a blue blob around it and leaves a long wide blue trail as my boats moving. What can I do to fix this? My mapping isn’t as good on my front gps as the console. Both have navionics chips but don’t show the same quality map when switched on. Any suggestions?
Posted by churly
6/5/2020 4:05 AM
Go to menu, under overlay, turn off structure over lay.
Posted by silvertalon
6/5/2020 9:36 PM
bassinbrian - 6/4/2020 11:09 PM

My boat icon on my gps on my bow has a blue blob around it and leaves a long wide blue trail as my boats moving. What can I do to fix this? My mapping isn’t as good on my front gps as the console. Both have navionics chips but don’t show the same quality map when switched on. Any suggestions?
re; mapping difference.

You should only need 1 Nav chip and wire both units to a NEMA 200 starter kit with a point one antenna. Both units will share mapping and waypoints. Of course you'll have to go in to your settings to coordinate the units so they will recognize each other and the antenna. If you don't wire it this way the units will be using their internal antenna's which are not as accurate as the point one. The new Carbon and HDS Live units don't require NEMA connections as they connect via Bluetooth .

Edited by silvertalon 6/5/2020 9:37 PM
Spread the word

del.icio.us Digg Furl Reddit BB Google Ma.gnolia Netscape Simpy StumbleUpon Technorati Live Yahoo!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Advertiser

Advertiser

CFF Calendar
July 2020
SMTWTFS
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Upcoming events (next 2 weeks)

Advertiser

Random Photo
I took this photo last year at Guntersville

"I took this photo last year at Guntersville"
Album: triton4bass pics

(Delete all cookies set by this site)

Copyright © 1996-2020 All rights reserved.
Duplication in whole or in part of this Web site without express written consent is prohibited.
CFF Privacy Policy

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software