The dam ramp MAY be open.............................................................

Aries 181

Looking over there from 153N. I saw the sign that was blocking the road sitting over in the grass, not the road. What that means, I don't know.

Bill

Labman

RE: The dam ramp MAY be open.............................................................

I called the ranger station today and was told the ramp closest to the dam is OPEN. They are also working on main river park ramp and should be repaired in couple of weeks.

Regards, Norman

billyc

Re: The dam ramp MAY be open.............................................................

Ramp at dam is not open and I wouldn't look for anything in side city limits to open . Mayor thinks it is ok to work and risk your life for bill collectors but not ok to do anything else. I would have to say without a doubt we collectively have the dumbest bunch of mother f-- kers ruining things from the top down.

lafae7

Re: The dam ramp MAY be open.............................................................

How abouts the ramp across from that one beside the champions club tennis complex?

billyc

Nope Lupton City closed to

walleyed

Ramp At Dam Still Closed today, 5/4/2020.

silvertalon

billyc - 5/1/2020 6:37 PM

Ramp at dam is not open and I wouldn't look for anything in side city limits to open . Mayor thinks it is ok to work and risk your life for bill collectors but not ok to do anything else. I would have to say without a doubt we collectively have the dumbest bunch of mother f-- kers ruining things from the top down.
Starting with the White House!

Rob Lee

silvertalon - 5/4/2020 8:27 PM

billyc - 5/1/2020 6:37 PM

Starting with the White House!

Amen Brother

Gator

Ramp at the dam and the park we’re both closed Sunday.

mdjbro

Your so right!

Creedmoor

Is the lock operating? I have never been through it but it may be the only way I can get on the river.

You could put in at Sullivan's and run up river. Nice ride.

finbully

Nope not open as of yesterday.

jhold

Amen cuz.

Blazer09

Trump 2020 keep America great

silverbullet

Ramp at the dam is steel closed Tuesday 5/12 /20

Creedmoor

I drove by the river park ramp yesterday and it was closed but there were people there working on the dock.

Rob Lee

Creedmoor - 5/13/2020 6:41 PM

I drove by the river park ramp yesterday and it was closed but there were people there working on the dock.

When they finish there they should work on Harrison Bay State Park. Or someone should.