blythe ferry ramps/other ramps

Are the roads leading in to the Blythe ferry ramps still open ? Also, are there other ramps besides Dayton open and usable in that general area ? Low water can be a problem. Thanks.

Emca80

Ferry roads are still open, went there Saturday to hunt turkey. Ramp across from the ferry and double decker ramp up river lake are open too

Emca80

Double decker is a gravel ramp up north on the left side of the river before the river bends to the right. Don’t know about the other ramps you’re asking.

Emca80

Double decker is a gravel ramp up north on the left side of the river before the river bends to the right. Don’t know about the other ramps you’re asking.

Emca80

There’s a dirt/gravel one off snow hill rd by Harrison bay and that’s all I know of and Chester frost ramp is open to what others said

Emca80

There’s a dirt/gravel one off snow hill rd by Harrison bay and that’s all I know of and Chester frost ramp is open to what others said

Thanks, not sure I want to try a dirt/gravel ramp with my new boat. I just want to go break in the motor tomorrow. I don't even care about fishing tomorrow.