Fishing Below The Dam

JoeFD

How is fishing recently below the Dam?

Trying to decided where to go out this weekend above or below. Below seems to be pretty flooded from what I can see from the roads. How are you guys doing down there lately?

Are you catching them?

Jeepman

have they reduced the flow of the flood gates? Saturday all gates were open and the water was flowing extremely fast. you might get on the water father down toward Sullivan's

Tight_Lines

I work at chatt st. and this moring on my way in through dam entrance, the water was actually up another foot or two (estimation) from what i saw yesterday morning. the concrete wall that separates the gates and the generators is only about 2 or 3 feet above water, and with rain 90% chance rain forecast for thurs. i doubt the river will go down much if any. you may find some clarity in the water at the mouth of the N. Chick creek on sat. though it will still be high. as for the lake i would say look for everywhere to to be Chocolate. hope this helps..
Tight lines and good fishing..

Tight_Lines

i have not fished below dam in a couple of weeks because of flooding and also vacation a week ago. hopefully once the water recedes i can start doing a weekly report below the dam..