Aluminum TANK (boat) for sale Duracraft 1900 HIPBASS

BustinBass197

BOAT…

I am selling this 2001 Duracraft 1900 HiPBASS. Boat is almost 19ft in length and very wide. This Aluminum boat has more deck space than any other aluminum boat I’ve ever seen with a tremendous amount of storage space. The boat is built like a tank, has no wood whatsoever in its construction, 2 large livewells, 2 large fuel tanks. Boat will also come with two sets of driftmaster rod holders, boatcover, and outboard motor cover. Boat has good tires and bearings have just been packed. Batteries are in good shape as well. Has two on board charging systems. Has front butt seat and back folding seat.

MOTOR…

2002 Yamaha 150 VMAX with stainless steel prop.

TROLLING MOTOR/ELECTRONICS…

Minn Kota Riptide 80lb thrust 24volt with spotlock and remote control.
Hummingbird 998 at dash with Rammount.
Hummingbird 898 on bow

Everything on this boat works as it should. I do not want to sell but have too many boats. I am not interested in trades and do not need help selling. I have title in hand. We have owned this boat its whole life, so I can tell you anything you want to know about it. Asking $12,000 7066393071

I will update with pics asap

BustinBass197

bump . Its a great bass fishing or crappie fishing rig. Would do great in intercoastal waters too for the bull reds and speckled trout as well. I could not get pictures to download bu I can text them to you

BustinBass197

Bump ttt

Just washed it and cleaned out all compartments. Has three fresh batteries. Would make someone one hell of a boat that will last you a lifetime. All GPS units are linked together with trolling motor.

canoe fisherman

Text the pics to yourself, this will resize them automatically. Then save those to your phone and upload on here.