Chattanooga Fish N' Fun

Bucksbass

Good. I've bought two new boats from them. They always work me in quickly for any service required. Service department and parts is always easy to work with. Recommended.

VolsFan24

I’ve never bought a boat from them, but I can only assume you won’t have a problem. I say this because they treat me and my ‘89, ‘98, and now another ‘98 boat like I bought it there. Always giving me quick service and always doing me right. If something wasn’t fixed right the first time, they stand behind their work and will make it right. They have ordered me parts for my ‘89 Ranger and always pick up my call and shoot me straight. I wouldn’t hesitate

TightlineT

I have only bought parts there, but they have always been very helpful on my old stuff. No complaints here. Don't know about new boat purchase though.....Jim

churly

great place to deal with!

FishingwithRusty

great svc dept, havent bought a boat from them

Fshn Cpa

agreed. They hung the new motor on my boat a few years ago and put a new lower unit on when I hit some rocks. Did a great job on dealing with my insurance company.

Jmax

Bought my boat from them in 2014. I special ordered it and they were great. Walked me through all the options, told me about all the extras and warranty upgrades. I wanted a special color to match my truck. emoBigsmile My other older Ranger was at an age they did not want to make any kind of trade on it but to my surprise they sold it for me the day I ordered my new one. It was to a whole sale outlet but it allowed me not to have to mess with it. emoThumbsup I was very pleased with them and would be still using them if I still lived there. emoToast Jmax

Attachments

• Z119c2 (Copy).jpg
    Z119c2 (Copy).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 351

finbully

All good. I've bought two new Rangers from them and use them for service work. They have also been great with anything I've needed by special ordering. They also helped me sell a utility vehicle and would not take any money for doing so. Pretty sure Ranger Boats places high praise on them too as a top notch dealer.

jhold

Just dropped my stratos off there this week have never used their services before so l hope they are good to me

elwestb

beetlespin - 1/18/2020 8:55 PM

Great group of people to work with.[/QUOTE

Ditto!]

KYRick

Thanks for the feedback. I picked up my new Ranger RT198P yesterday. Hope to get it loaded up this weekend and head out Tuesday to see if the electronics set up and see how it runs.
Thanks for the help, and yes they were great to work with.
I was a little disappointed to see that a brand new boat did not come with a motor toter, that is pretty pitiful.

FishingwithRusty

congrats on the new boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

finbully

KYRick - 1/23/2020 9:58 AM

I was a little disappointed to see that a brand new boat did not come with a motor toter, that is pretty pitiful.

I'm sure that is something they would be happy to supply you with but there are many things we don't "get" with our boats. To say it is pitiful you did not get the item is not very cool.

KYRick

My usage of the work pitiful might have been a poor choice. It was not directed at Fish N Fun, it was directed at new boat sales in general.
When you pay that much for something you should not have to stop on the way home to get a motor tote. I have zero issues with Fish N Fun, they were great.