New Website and Information Center

djsmarinelectronics

Our new website is up and running!

Instead of linking the 1000's of products of inventory from the distributor, our new website gives you a better feel for what we have in stock at the shop and the rest are items of interest related to the marine electronics available.

We have also added a Blog to the top of the page so we can communicate information on products, rebates, reviews, or any other information pertaining to fishing. Feel free to participate on any of the blog posts.

I think you will like the new format better and is much easier to navigate. www.djsmarinelectronics.com or www.djs-marine.com can be used to access the website. As always, suggestions are welcome.

Thank you Tennessee, North Georgia and North Alabama anglers for your support! I hope it is a fruitful year for catching fish!

jcodylew

Do you guys have a brick and mortar store or is it all online?

djsmarinelectronics

jcodylew - 1/7/2020 2:07 AM

Do you guys have a brick and mortar store or is it all online?

1473 Pine Grove Road Cody. Only there in the evening, 5pm - 9pm on weekdays, 10am-2pm on Saturdays that I don’t fish ??. Give us a call before you head that way, 423/290-5472.

Will be a more accessible shop after 9/1/20, RETIRING!! This year!!!!

jcodylew

thanks man I appreciate it! im looking at adding some more gadgets to the rig this year. id rather shop local than big box stores when I can!