sea star hydraulic cylinder 125.00

danrnsmyth

I recently repowered a bass boat that had a Mercury EFI on it and the HC5340-42 cylinder that I had just had rebuilt with new O rings in the bleeder valves and new glands and gland seal and it will not fit the new yamaha. I ran the boat a couple of days and the cylinder did well after I finally got it bled. So if anyone needs one I would take 125.00 and I sill have the old seals and glands . It is complete with the top brackets that bolts to the motor and the steering arm adapters and the stainless steel rods are smooth and clean. I cannot find any pits or dings or rust which is why I rebuilt it before deciding to repower while I still have a paycheck. I live near abingdon Va and this thing probably weighs 15 lbs for an estimate on shipping. You can email me and I will give you a cell phone number and be glad to send pics, thanks Danny

danrnsmyth

This is still available and I would take 100.00 bucks for it, again the seals are new, and I am keeping some oil in the cylinder to keep them hydrated...I simply will never use it and looks like they are going for about 200.00 on ebay..