LEFT OVER 2019 NEW CHEVY TRUCKS

fishnboy

HELLO EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO PASS ALONG THE CRAZY DEALS WE HAVE ON CHEVY TRUCKS. PLEASE COME DOWN AND SEE ME AND WAYNE TUBBS.
THESE ARE THE BEST TIMES TO BUY. MID TO LOW 40'S ON OUR 2019 Z71 SHANE CARTER (423)394-6546 WE ONLY GOT A FEW LEFT SO HURRY

churly

Shane, you ought to tell these guys which dealership to come find you....lol! He's at Intergity off of Shallowford road! Great folks down there. Ive known the ownership and management for years and they are good people!

fishnboy

Thank you sir, Yes I left out the main details.lol.. Integrity all the way. And we are some avid fishermen down here. I was even talking to management about giving discount for the members of the Chattanooga fishing forum. Come see me (423)394-6546

TightlineT

I wish I had gone to integrity. I bought mine from Riverside in south Pittsburgh/Kimball. It is the old Gentry Chevrolet. I will never go there again. Even if I have to pay more. I have bought several new vehicles for my wife and this was the first for me in nearly 50 years. They messed that up for me. I have dealt with good dealerships and they are not even comparable. I will NEVER go there again. They need to totally disassociate themselves from Gentry because he had honesty and integrity. Something they totally lack. Worst dealership I have ever dealt with. Period. Just my 2 cents. Hope I save someone some problems by avoiding them. See ya on the water....Jim