Riverparl closure

Smalliefan2

There is a sign at Riverpark ramp, will be closed from 11/18 to 12/3. New dock ?

Ramp closed for construction Co working on Dam to either bring in or take out some equipment. Worker at River Park was not sure which.

lindaxb

Where would the next best ramp be for fishing below the dam? Have never been below the dam but want to try it. Thanks for any info

Aries 181

Does anyone truly believe that fat jimmy coppinger wants to spend the money on replacing the dock at the river park?'

Bill

Aries 181

lindaxb - 11/21/2019 7:26 AM

Where would the next best ramp be for fishing below the dam? Have never been below the dam but want to try it. Thanks for any info
Lupton city ramp on the other side of the river in Hixson.

Bill

jman60

Lupton city, enter Rivermont Park drive to the back. Suggest you use the up river portion of the ramp. Down river side is broken off and when the water is low your trailer will drop off the end.

jman60 - 11/21/2019 8:23 AM

Lupton city, enter Rivermont Park drive to the back. Suggest you use the up river portion of the ramp. Down river side is broken off and when the water is low your trailer will drop off the end.

^^^^This^^^^^

I have seen several people break axles there when the water is low.

Nauticman

Just the opposite! The upstream portion of the ramp is broken off. The downstream side immediately next to the dock is better,but still drops off some . Some idiots threw in a couple of big rocks near the downstream side, but they might be avoidable if one launches immediately next to the dock. I checked all this out yesterday with a flow of 12,000 cfs.

FirstLight

Nauticman - 11/21/2019 2:05 PM

Just the opposite! The upstream portion of the ramp is broken off. The downstream side immediately next to the dock is better,but still drops off some . Some idiots threw in a couple of big rocks near the downstream side, but they might be avoidable if one launches immediately next to the dock. I checked all this out yesterday with a flow of 12,000 cfs.

^^^^Exactly^^^^ emoToast

Lx545

My experience is the down river side is broken off. Never had a problem with the up river side. Now it is possible both sides are broken I guess.

Strato-G

Went by there today, locked off. No dock work, looked like lock worker tub working in & out there... emoGeezer emoUSA