AOY CHAMPS!!!

bronzeback45

I wanted to give giant shout to Earl Westbrook and Ronnie " use to be my net man" Sexton!!! They took overtook the 2 year dominance of Cambell and Hall.. Its really hard and take a lot of persistence and a little luck, as always in fishing. I for myself has been there, as Tonya and I won it outright our first full season by 1 point " thanks Carl BTW".

I won two more splitting time with Steven and Ronnie which have AOY for themselves now! Earl, I know personally you deserve this more than anyone, you made a lot previous years tight and Malone would be proud. Congrats MEN, on a outstanding season!!! emoWorthy emoThumbsup emoThumbsup !!

Wanted to say emoThanks, to the committee for another superb year for the time and dedication each of you take to make this happen!!! emoToast

billyc

Congratulations to Earl and Ronnie you guys had a great year . You guys were very consistent and you won when you needed to. Steven and I know that it takes a Lot of time and hard fishing to win aoy. We tried to push you all there at the end but you guys were just a little better . We couldn't have lost to two better guys . You better enjoy it we are coming after you next year ??. Once again congrats see you all at classic.

elwestb

Thank you guys! It only took me about twelve years to win one! Patrick was on my case at the weigh in saying that I had finished second seven or eight times and each time that was behind the likes of Derek, Jmax, Billy and Steven and you Leonard.

Dropshot

Staff member
Not on your case, but you have been super consistent. Congrats my friend!