Control panel switches

HawgMan

I got a 2003 tr21 triton. On my switch panel that operates the main power, running and anchor lights and two accessories switches the anchor light has quite working. These are touch pad switches. I have looked all over the internet and cannot find one. I called island cove marina also with no luck. If anyone knows where to get one or maybe repaired I would appreciate it.

jbh3

Check C&O Parts and Bunch Marine for possible replacement options. They used to have the panels that would convert from touch to switches.

HawgMan

Bunch was not able to help me. C&O was able to order me an conversion kit. The lady that helped me (Angelica) new exactly what she was talking about. The only drawback was that I had to order them, then it takes about 5 weeks to get them. I'm about 2 more weeks away from having new switches.

FishingwithRusty

in the meantime just jump the wires to another switch so you can fish.................

HawgMan

I got the see witches yesterday and they are plug and play. They are nice looking panels and look like good quality. I would like to thank Angelina again at C and O Marine for everything. Especially for working in the parts department and knowing what she is doing.
Thanks again everyone that helped me with suggestions on this matter.