Hummingbird 360

Chick68

Any of you guys around here using the 360, Was thinking about trying one but not sure if it is worth the MONEY !! Looking for input from are local sticks....

Absolutely worth every penny. Installed mine last spring, it's my go-to view for practice and TX fishing. There's a bit of a learning curve (kinda like learning to read/interpret images on side scan) but once you pick up on it it's a real enabler.

Go to the HB site and play w/ some of the demos and tutorials. They'll give you a really good feel for what you can expect when you install yours.

FishingwithRusty

i wont own a boat without it. when i fish with someone else i feel blind, once you become accustomed to seeing whats under the water ahead of and around you on 360, to not have it just feels like a handicap. imagine not having side imaging. the current 360 is 455khz side imaging(which some of the HB gurus swear is the best for finding fish, even better than mega). the new mega is coming in Jan and i will have one pre-ordered for delivery ASAP. my current 360 will be for sale ;) oh, display on the biggest screen you can, i have learned that. started with 998 and now im displaying it on helix12

Chick68

FishingwithRusty - 8/15/2019 3:46 PM

i wont own a boat without it. when i fish with someone else i feel blind, once you become accustomed to seeing whats under the water ahead of and around you on 360, to not have it just feels like a handicap. imagine not having side imaging. the current 360 is 455khz side imaging(which some of the HB gurus swear is the best for finding fish, even better than mega). the new mega is coming in Jan and i will have one pre-ordered for delivery ASAP. my current 360 will be for sale ;) oh, display on the biggest screen you can, i have learned that. started with 998 and now im displaying it on helix12
Sometime when you have a free afternoon I would sure like to see it in action before I pull the plug...

FishingwithRusty

shoot me your info via pm and we'll get together. which side of the lake are you on?