Helix 10 Hummibird vs Lakemaster card

Strato-G

Any one have troubles getting Helix10 to download Lakemaster map card....has latest upgrades...new bird unit.... emoGeezer emoUSA

Strato-G

Have both slots & 2 diff cards...was on phone with Hbird yesteray,,,resets, switch slots & cards, uploaded latest upgrades today, tried again & it locks up at attempt with Lmaster.... emoGeezer emoUSA

Aries 181

I have Lakemaster cards in both of my Helix 10's and the mapping works fine but I've never updated either unit after reading the horror stories on BBC about units not working properly due to HB screw ups.

Bill

FishingwithRusty

hmmmmmm.............i personally havent had any problems with any of the units i have reading the lakemaster mapping but have heard of others. which version of the lakemaster card is it Jerry?

some guys have had success going back to previous versions of the HB software/updates. there are a really helpful and knowledgable group of guys on the BBC HB page

Strato-G

This unit bit the dust last week... emoSorry emoBadLanguage . Called Hbird, giscusserd, experimented, sent in for verification. Unit would not power up, could unplug & reconnect & it would come on , however there was no control, it would continue to scan thru topics.. Power button would shut it down..
emoPoke sent in on Thursday last week, received new unit Thursday this week, emoDance emoThanks Hbird , new unit on, up & running..
Great service.....

emoGeezer emoUSA

Strato-G

This unit bit the dust last week... emoSorry emoBadLanguage . Called Hbird, giscusserd, experimented, sent in for verification. Unit would not power up, could unplug & reconnect & it would come on , however there was no control, it would continue to scan thru topics.. Power button would shut it down..
emoPoke sent in on Thursday last week, received new unit Thursday this week, emoDance emoThanks Hbird , new unit on, up & running..
Great service.....

emoGeezer emoUSA