Any CBA results?

Jmax

Springmillvol - 7/28/2019 9:37 PM

Wow. I felt like I was fishing the Dead Sea in Saturday ??

You have to find the sweet spot on the Chick. It could be a hump they are loaded up on and you fire up a school of big fish, it could be a ledge they are working and you pick one off at a time or you could find an area in the grass where for whatever reason there are big fish feeding in that area. What kills you is when you find them on Weds. and you are all excited. Go back there on Saturday and they are gone!!!! emoBawl If it was all that easy we would all be pro's. emoBigsmile Jmax

Jmax

Anyone know what it took to get paid? I heard it was 17 lbs but they were not sure. You get a better idea of the bite when you look at the total money winners. You cannot judge the bite on one or two boats hitting the mother load and all others kind of struggling. If 17 did get a check it was a little tough that day. Normally the big sticks of the CBA bunch will not pay a 17 lb sack. emoScratch

Then again, it was only nine years ago when Colby Trulove and I won a CBA this time of year with 17 something. MY..MY..! How times have changed on the Chick with what you have to have to get paid in some of the tournaments there. emoEek Jmax

Attachments

• 306_IMG_1316.jpg
    306_IMG_1316.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 268

churly

took 16 something to get a check. 11 places paid if I recall correctly. July, August, and September can be tough!