CBA

Oldman

what did it take to win the CBA?and who? where are u Jmax?

tndoe270

Derrick and Chase mccollough with right at 29 lbs numerous 20+ lb sacks last night probably 15-20 bags over 20 lbs, big fish Chase and Derrick with a 9.44

tndoe270

I need to make a correction Derrick and Chase were second with close to 29, winners had 29+ can't remember who it was

Jmax

Yeah, my Boyz had a great night. You might think that 28.80 might win in July, emoEek , but the way the Chick is fishing this year it is not happening. Still 2nd place and big bass with the big sticks in the CBA is one heck of a night. emoWorthy Here are Derek and Chase with their best four of five they caught last night. Sorry, don't have a picture of Barron and Trevor or I would post it as well. Congrats to those two on their win. emoWorthy emoWorthy Jmax

Attachments

• Picture0714191706_1 (Copy).jpg
    Picture0714191706_1 (Copy).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 289

FishingwithRusty

i think Derek and Chase have proven they are "big sticks" themselves! glad to see and hear they did well.

Jmax

FishingwithRusty - 7/15/2019 8:51 AM

i think Derek and Chase have proven they are "big sticks" themselves! glad to see and hear they did well.

I agree, on a "who's who" list of the Chick big sticks they would for sure be up there. emoAngel You pay your dues by spending time on the water and sharing with the right anglers who will share right back and you can compete in the CBAs. emoThumbsup You can't beat time on the water. Some other good anglers could compete but due to their jobs and other responsibilities they do not have the time. You either make the time or depend on luck more. emoTongue There are a lot of good sticks that fish the Chick, no doubt, some just stand out more then others. emoToast Jmax