Theft

Bassallday

This morning I put my boat in at Holly Circle Soddy Lake and while I was parking my truck and trailer someone jumped in my boat and took off with it everything all my fishing gear on my fishing poles my wallet iPhone was in there never to be seen again so I thought. Fortunately my wife downloaded Life 360 GPS app and all of our phones she worked with the police sending them pictures I wore my boat was on the river and the assholes were found just as he started to disassemble on my boat. Lesson for the day lesson for everyone never ever leave the key in the boat while it is left unattended at the boat ramp tied to the dock or anywhere ever it can't be assumed that no one will take it and I know we all do it not me anymore and the guy's name that took my boat is Chris meynor.

Lx545

I've been guilty on many occasions of leaving my key in the boat. I'll definitely think twice now. Glad you recovered it.

Bassallday

That's what I heard also I hope he gets a few years at least now I don't know when the court date is but I'm supposed to be there and my wife

sdfd29

Sorry to hear about this Kenny. I use that ramp all the time and usually by myself. I have had a few times that I took the keys out, but many times I have left them in and sometimes with the motor running. Glad that they were able to catch him and get your boat back to you.

Dgreen

I leave mine running all the time especially in the winter to let my motor get up to temp. I would have gone to jail myself because (hope not but you never know in the heat of the moment) my first reaction would probably be shooting him. What an idiot!!! You did the right thing and I hope there was no damage! Man i'm just not sure how I would react in that situation. I HATE THIEVES!!!!

Bassallday

Thanks Butch I appreciate it it I will never leave my keys in the boat again and I will never leave my fishing poles and gear on the deck again everything is getting locked up at home and at the lake. That P. Oh. S really pulled a number on me and the community actually.

FishingwithRusty

wow! cool you got it back relatively unharmed but unfortunately you will forever be scarred by this event.