Sincere Thank You

Dropshot

Staff member
<p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px; color: #1c1e21; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial">I want to extend a sincere and heartfelt "THANK YOU!" for all the prayers, text messages, phone calls, cards, electronic mail, regular mail, Morse code (just kidding), and visits since Dad left us last Monday. During the darkest hour for me and my brothers, co-workers, friends, and family stepped up repeatedly, from my closest friend of 45+ years, to my close friend who recently lost his own father, to my wife’s family, to friends we consider extended family, to my co-worker<span class="text_exposed_show" style="font-family: inherit; display: inline">s.Many people went far beyond for us, and many put their problems and ailments aside to be there for us. Thank you. You will never know how much it means. I do not think one of my brothers will mind me quoting what he texted yesterday, as the three of us here right now were discussing matters. “FAMILY SEEMS A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT THIS WEEK THAN LAST”. One week removed from the last Father’s Day I will ever spend with my dad, it surely does. </span></p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px; color: #1c1e21; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial"><span class="text_exposed_show" style="font-family: inherit; display: inline">This includes my CFF fishing family. Phone calls, text messages, and PMs. Thank you all. You will never know how much it means to me. Best advice I can give you those who still have your parents. Love them and enjoy them while they are here.</span></p><div class="text_exposed_show" style="color: #1c1e21; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; display: inline; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial"><p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px; font-family: inherit">
</p></div>