90 degrees

Has anyone had any luck the last few days since it’s been so hot? I got skunked tonight at the North Chick Creek. I was in my kayak with no electronics. Are they out deep? Main Lake?

porthos33

Yeah we went today. I had a smallmouth that was 4.56, and my buddy had a 4.45 smallie. Also had a few spots and a couple nice LM that were in the 4-5lb range. We caught some big ole catfish too!

ezebassn

Still catching a few shallow at daylight but after that nothing. Water already 83 degrees with no cool down in sight. Think we boated 8 total between 2 kayaks this morning. Had 2 nice ones 4lb and maybe a 5lb all caught in shallow grass.

porthos33

I was surprised to find a couple bed fish today. The water was kinda dingy and I was in an area I've been catching some bed fish for a while. Found a new fish on one today and first cast she bit. She weighed 6.09 and Next cast caught the male and he was only a 2lber. Water was 82 degrees where I caught it

ATurner103

Went out yesterday and caught a few 1-2# in shallow water on a t-rig. Then moved out deep and caught a couple more small ones. One on a jig and the other on a Carolina rig.