Least Busy Ramps

JoeFD

What are the least busy ramps to put in at? New to the lake, heading out this weekend. Fished it over the summer and always put in at Booker T Washington and it was usually pretty empty. Farthest south, but would rather run on the lake than fight ramp traffic.

Not sure about some more obscure ramps but can promise you wolftever and HBSP will be packed. Imagine the same for Grasshopper creek further north.

Not sure about some more obscure ramps but can promise you wolftever and HBSP will be packed. Imagine the same for Grasshopper creek further north.

Pop-R

Saturday will be unreal MLF and I'm sure the spectator boats will increase because of the weekend. Then you have the CBA and someone thought it would be a good idea to move the April 20th high school tournament to this Saturday also. I think it is out of Grasshopper. Supposed to be over 200 in it. The pros will have a real dose of sharing a lake. lol

Pop-R - 4/11/2019 1:14 PM

Saturday will be unreal MLF and I'm sure the spectator boats will increase because of the weekend. Then you have the CBA and someone thought it would be a good idea to move the April 20th high school tournament to this Saturday also. I think it is out of Grasshopper. Supposed to be over 200 in it. The pros will have a real dose of sharing a lake. lol

Wow. That's alot of tourney boats.

churly

the ramp at tyner lane off 58 is usually easy in easy out

jb366

Springmillvol - 4/11/2019 1:55 PM

Pop-R - 4/11/2019 1:14 PM

Wow. That's alot of tourney boats.
Good lord. I'm thinking the CBA won't be won on Chickamauga with all that mess going on