Is black carpet hotter than grey or charcoal?

Aries 181

As far as heat coming off of it in the hot summer months while standing on it fishing?

Thanks,
Bill

Jmax

Do not get black carpet!!!! I did not know they still offered it? emoScratch In the heat of the summer you can melt your shoes. You will burn your feet on it if you try to go barefooted. I had a friend years ago that ordered a custom boat, black Ranger with black carpet. He thought he would have a Stelth Ranger Bass boat. emoCrazy DUMB!!!!!! It got so hot on him you would just about pass out trying to use it in the summer. He got rid of it as soon as he was able. emoGoofy Jmax

BulletTJ

Black carpet looks great but it is hard to keep clean. Lint off of a hand towel will show up like crazy. The only way I would have black carpet here is if I only fished at night during the Summer. It does feel nice during the Winter.

Aries 181

I've decided on charcoal as the grey I have now is getting frayed on the edges after 16 years and too hard to keep clean. I'm going with 20 oz over the 16 I have now.

Matt Eaton in Dalton will be doing the work. He's booked up till mid June but pics when I get it back.

Bill