Engine and gas stabliers!

jig fisher

What are the most favorite or popular engine and gas stabilizers for smaller hp motors? Like 30hp. Is Stabil, Lucus Oil products or Seafoam the best still around or is there anything newer out?

TKbigbass

<h1 class="a-size-large a-spacing-none" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-weight: 400; color: #111111; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 0px !important; font-size: 21px !important; line-height: 1.3 !important"><span class="a-size-large" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 1.3 !important">Biobor EB. I've used it for years.</span></h1>

Gator

Stabil for keeping gas fresh and B12 to clean the carbs, it’s as good as Seafoam and only $3.35 a can at WalMart.

Creedmoor

I have been using the regular red Sta-Bil for several years for everything I put gas in except our vehicles.

Never had any trouble with any of my small engines or my outboard.

I also ONLY buy ethanol free gas for everything except our vehicles.

ChooChooSnakeMan

For what it is worth this is what I've been doing for a number of years and it works for me. First I'm a believer in the Lucus fuel injector / upper cylinder lubricant so I use it in my two stroke and 4 stroke outboards. I mix 3 oz to every 10 gallons of fuel. In addition to the Lucus product I use Mercury Quickleen in the Merc and Yamaha Ring free plus in the SHO in the amounts called for and with every fill up. Those products seem to keep the carbon down. I only burn non ethanol fuel in the boats and before winter I add Stabil Marine to the fuel and run it through the engines. Both engines fired right up this spring after sitting since November.