Bassmaster classic expo

foodsaver

Are the tackle deals worth the trip if you aren’t going to stay for the weigh in?

Racefish

Absolutely, go to The Great Outdoors booth. They will have awesome deals. Lots of other vendors making special pricing and new products vendors getting there products in the hands of the fishermen.

jpdavidm

Same here I'm leaving the Chattanooga area around 830am to walk the expo then head over to Calhoun's for dinner and watch the boats come in.

silvertalon

Small sample stuff should be free but, if you want deals, bring some money. The best I've seen is the FLW Cup Expo. I've only been to 1 Classic so it may vary. All the big industry names will be there. If you plan to attend the final day weigh-in, Get to the Expo early as to allow time to wait in line at the Arena. If you are not in line early, you will be sitting in the nose bleed seats and won't see anything on the stage. As was the case with me in Tulsa 2013. The line was 1/4 mile long. Plus, in order to get a good seat early means you'll be sitting there in the arena for up to 2 hours before the weigh-n starts. I'm planning to leave the Expo by 3PM so I can get back home to Hixson in time to watch the weigh-in online. Also, don't loose your cell pn. I somehow lost my Blackberry at Tulsa which was a real life-changer and made me wish I'd never gone. No lol. I think this will be one of the best Classic's ever because all the legendary names who qualified are now with MLF.

foodsaver

Thanks guys

jimwarden

Berkley is doing three free spool refills with mono and/or braid, didn’t specify if any fluorocarbon would be spooled for free.

foodsaver

Put it on a shelf and look at it and wonder what it would be like to use it