2 Denali Lithiums and crankbait/lipless lot - SOLD

Trickwrm

Selling a Denali Lithium 6'8" medium action jerkbait rod and a 7' medium action dropshot spinning rod. I bought both of these rods new in November and they have been used very little. Getting out of tournament fishing and thinning my fleet down some. Also selling my full crankbait/lipless inventory. 100 each for the rods, 150 for the crankbaits or will sell all as one lot for 300 bucks. Feel free to txt me for more info and pics. Thanks guys! Reid Harrington 423-994-4650

CRUSH3R

Re: 2 Denali Lithiums and crankbait/lipless lot

How many lipless and cranks are we talking? Brands?

Trickwrm

I counted them yesterday and its 127 pieces. 2 original xcalibur xr50 one knockers, some red eye shads, some bill Lewis rattle traps and knocking traps, rapala fat raps, shad raps, and dt's, a couple strike king lucky shads, some old bomber model A's, bandit 100, 200, 300, and flat maxx series with some discontinued colors in the flat maxx series, a couple speed traps, a couple wiggle warts (not the old style, these are from like 2003 or 2004), bomber fat free shads, one or 2 norman dd22's, a couple Manns baby 1 minus, its just an assortment with a little of everything.

foodsaver

I’ll take the crank baits

Trickwrm

Yeah I agree. It's been years since I caught fish on a crankbait and I dont want the day to come where I open the box and they're all ruined from just sitting in the garage or something.

foodsaver

Bring the rods too if you don’t mind. I’ll Check them out too.