2005 Tracker Pro Crappie 175 with Mercury 50HP Motor

BassERT

<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">2005 Tracker Pro Crappie 175 with Mercury 50HP Motor - $6,500.00</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">
</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">This is not your ordinary Crappie fishing boat. </p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">I have used this boat every day that I am able to get</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">out since I am retired with trips averaging 3 to 4 hours.</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">This boat has been used for everything from Stripers to Bluegill.</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">I have set it up with electronics and everything</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">you need to have fun fishing.</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">This boat has been mechanically serviced regularly with a recent tune-up.</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">This boat has been modified from a 12v to 24v Trolling Motor.</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">
</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">From Bow to Stern here are the main features:</p> <ul> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Minkota Maxxum 24v Trolling Motor 1 year old</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Huminbird Helix 7 Down Imaging with GPS on RAM Mount on Bow</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Comfortable pedastal fishing seats front and rear</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Bait well which I use for dry storage</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Forward live well</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Additional Dry stroage under seat</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Rod Locker on passenger side</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">New driver and passenger seats</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Huminbird Onix 10 Side and Down Imaigng with GPS on RAM Mount at Console</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Live Well under passenger seat</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Additional Bait Live well being used for dry storage</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Two Pedestal positions for rear fishing seat </p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Minkota 3 Bank Charger for easy plug in charging</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">This has a custom added Voltage Switch which allows you to </p> [/list] <p style="margin-bottom: 0in"> select battery one or battery two or both and off for charging</p> <ul> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">The Trolling Motor is on a 50 AMP block</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">At the Stern is a PowerPole Micro Anchor with 8' Pin on a removeable</p> [/list] <p style="margin-bottom: 0in"> bracket on the transom.There are two FOB controllers for it as well as a phone APP</p> <ul> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Two Inch Boat Buckle Tie Downs</p> [/list] <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">
</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">And on the Trailer from Bow to Stern:</p> <ul> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">It has a folding tongue with wire retractable saftey hooks (no chains hanging on the ground).</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">The little wimpy winch that was originally on the trailer has been </p> [/list] <p style="margin-bottom: 0in"> replaced with a 1800lb winch for easy cranking. (Overkill is my middle name :) )</p> <ul> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">The pivot jack has also been replaced with a 1200lb unit </p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">All lights functioning and water proof.</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">New Axle with Steel-belted Radial Tires</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">New Bearings</p> [*]<p style="margin-bottom: 0in">Spare Prop and Motor Toter</p> [/list] <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">
</p> <p style="margin-bottom: 0in">
</p>

BassERT

I made an error on the price emoSorry
It was supposed to read "asking $6000.00"

I hope this will help

emoCool

Attachments

• Bass_storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_IMG_20160526_063333340.jpg
    Bass_storage_emulated_0_DCIM_Camera_IMG_20160526_063333340.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 285
  • BassIMG_0106.jpg
    BassIMG_0106.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 310
  • BassIMG_0108.jpg
    BassIMG_0108.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 300
  • BassIMG_0109.jpg
    BassIMG_0109.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 335

BassERT

Price lowered to $5,500

foodsaver

Was that drumkings boat?

BassERT

It was a boat that I got from a Charley in Forsythe, GA
It was showroom when I got it and the guy wanted to sell to someone who wants to fish it .
That would be me, as you could literally remove the engine cover and lick it and it was clean, less than fifty hours or so on the motor.
I took it to wrenchin and he said it tested for leakdown and compression without any problems an gave it a top grade. (one of the best he had tested)

I got it to fish and I outfitted it with nice reliable gear and use it every day (still do) that I can get out
I'm going in the AM and I love the micro anchor as I fish solo most of the time.
Regular upkeep on tune ups and water pump exchanges, lower unit etc..

No saltwater no ethanol never.

Bass fish in FL and Whites, striper and crappie in TN
I originally had TN numbers on it and then a few years ago I re-registered in Florida.

I don't want to trade it for a different boat I want to sell it to someone who like me wants to fish the heck out of it.
It is a good deal for someone set up the way it is.

Craig, I got it because I liked the layout from learning to crappie fish in DK's boat and this one was younger than DK's
emoCool

BassERT

Bump for an offer emoCool

foodsaver

:)

BassERT

I'm planning to be in Chattanooga after next week by the 10th

BassERT

Should be in Chattanooga by Thursday 4/11

Sell this boat make an offer emoCool

BassERT

Sold