Fishing out of River Park

wweaver

Does anyone ever do any good up in the Chickamauga creek area. I have tried it several time in the spring and have never caught anything past the 1st 100 yrds.

porthos33

Yeah its never that good for me either. You could always find some bluegill on a nightcrawler, but that may not excite you!

churly

During Bassfest a few years ago, They had a "redemption" day, where they sent the guys who didnt make the final day cut to Nickajack, with the winner of that day earning a spot in the final day of competition. I cant remember who it was, but a guy sat in the mouth of South Chick creek. and sacked em up that morning, including a 9+ to earn his way back into the final day of competition. He was using a texas rigged worm.

porthos33

churly - 2/21/2019 10:03 AM During Bassfest a few years ago, They had a "redemption" day, where they sent the guys who didnt make the final day cut to Nickajack, with the winner of that day earning a spot in the final day of competition. I cant remember who it was, but a guy sat in the mouth of South Chick creek. and sacked em up that morning, including a 9+ to earn his way back into the final day of competition. He was using a texas rigged worm.
Skylar Hamilton, he was 19 at the time and sacked up almost 26lbs that day. He blew away the field! 2nd was only 17lbs. It was impressive!