Looking for a boater

Justaflippin

I am looking for a boater for CFF trail, CBA OR any local club events. I have experience fishing but looking to learn more and fish as much as I can. I’m willing to help with fuel/entry fees as well as any prefishing. I’m looking for the 2019 season and not just 1 or 2 tournament I’d like to fish a whole season. Any questions or if you’re interested give me a shout! Thanks!

Ray

canoe fisherman

I can not dedicate myself to the entire season but I can for the upcoming Saturday tourney. I have the required post and was hoping a new member would want to fish and was gonna offer it to someone. Would you like to partner up for this one? My boat is old (1981) and slow (43-45), but it floats and live well works good. And I have not been on the Chickamauga in about 7 months...but oh well. Pm me if interested

canoe fisherman

Cancel that, I may not be able to fish it saturday

Savage78

I am also looking for a boater to fish the cff trail. I may not be able to fish all tournaments but most. I have lots of tournament experience. I can help with fuel /entry. I have fished here on chickamauga for last 18 years.