7 Foot Black Keel Guard (KeelShield) - Brand New in Box $100

Dropshot

Staff member
Bought this Keel Guard and now have no need. It is new in the package. Normally sells for $159.99 at basspro. It is the 7 foot in black. Will also include receipt for purchase showing what I paid. If I don't sell shortly ina couple of days I will simply return for a refund. Good chance for someone to save some money. I bought three at the time and the other two people who wanted them backed out. Sold one, and have one left.</p>

</p><h3>Description</h3><h2>#1 Keel protection for your boat.</h2><ul>[*]Easy, Do It Yourself Installation[*]Guaranteed to last the lifetime of your boat[*]Prevent costly repairs[*]Maintain the value of your boat[*]100% Made in the USA[*]<font color="#333333">Works on fiberglass and most aluminum boats (click here for a list)</font>[*]<font color="#333333">Click HERE for aluminum hull information</font>[/list]

The keel of most boats is the center line running down the bottom of your boat. It generally protrudes and slices into the water. Because of this, the keel both slices the water first, and also bumps into concrete, ramps, docks, and rocky shores first. But it doesn’t have to. KeelShield was developed to protect your most vulnerable, and constant point of contact. Made of pure Urethane Polymers, this 5” wide rugged shield is the strongest and most durable protection for you keel from abrasions, scratches, and scars.</p>

KeelShield is easy to install, just Prep-Peel-Stick. Once its on you are good to go. Installation does not require time to cure. And with our exclusive 3M adhesive system, it stays on, we guarantee it.</p><div class="fusion-fullwidth fullwidth-box fusion-ie-mode hundred-percent-fullwidth non-hundred-percent-height-scrolling" style="background-position: center; padding: 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat"><div class="fusion-builder-row fusion-row "><div class="fusion-layout-column fusion_builder_column fusion_builder_column_1_1 fusion-one-full fusion-column-first fusion-column-last fusion-column-no-min-height 1_1" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px"><div class="fusion-column-wrapper"><div class="fusion-title title fusion-title-size-two" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 31px"><h2 class="title-heading-left">Why should you buy KeelShield?</h2></div>

The answer is simple. Gator Guards’ KeelShield offers better quality and is more reliable than the competition. At the end of the day, it is about preventing costly repairs to your boat before its too late. So you can have piece of mind, so what are you waiting for? Not only does it provide the best protection and reliability, its easy to install, and it is the only product on the market with the Gator Guard Guarantee</p><ul>[*]Lifetime warranty[*]Satisfaction guaranteed[*]Best Customer Care[*]Made in the USA.[/list]</div></div></div></div>

Attachments

• keel.JPG
    keel.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 240