Digital gauge

I have old gauges but looking to get a newer motor. What digital guage good to use with a Yamaha? To see tach etc..

jb366

If going with a sho your best option is a NMEA network hooked to your graphs. The Yamaha digital gauges aren't that great. I've got mine hooked to my graphs and can see rpm, trim, temp, oil pressure, hours, and fuel gph. I've got water pressure as well but it requires an additional sensor

jb366 - 1/14/2019 10:00 PM

If going with a sho your best option is a NMEA network hooked to your graphs. The Yamaha digital gauges aren't that great. I've got mine hooked to my graphs and can see rpm, trim, temp, oil pressure, hours, and fuel gph. I've got water pressure as well but it requires an additional sensor

Does that work with a HPDI?

jb366

Bassman tr21 - 1/15/2019 12:48 PM

It will if the motor build date is late 04 and newer. Early 04's and older do not have a NMEA output. I'm not sure what information the hpdi puts out but I'd imagine similar to the sho

jb366 - 1/15/2019 1:37 PM

Bassman tr21 - 1/15/2019 12:48 PM

It will if the motor build date is late 04 and newer. Early 04's and older do not have a NMEA output. I'm not sure what information the hpdi puts out but I'd imagine
similar to the sho

Ok thank you for the info