Towing question

Gator

Do any of you have experience using “Sign and Glide” which is the towing service of Progressive Ins? It comes with their insurance. Please let me know if it compares with BoatUS. Thanks

jb366

I have it but I've never used it and hope I never have to. Best I remember, if you break down, run out of gas, etc.. you call them and they'll call whatever service has a boat on the lake. They have a limit on how much they'll pay per hour and for ungrounding but for $30 a year its hard not to add to your policy.

Tight_Lines

I personally would stick to Boat US.. they are all over on our lakes and will tow i think 250 miles before price goes up

Gator

I already have BoatUS and have used them 4 times, twice on the water and twice on the road with trailer assist. They are Great. I’ll probably keep it and go with their boat ins when my Progressive comes up for renewal.

cmiller

I am a true believer in TowBoat USA. I had to get towed from Mullins Cove to Sullivan’s last October. He left from Island Cove Marina went through the locks to get to me. From the time he left Island Cove to get to me, tow me then get back was 7 hours. Would have cost over 1000$ if I didn’t have the membership.