The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System

Here @ Shut Up And Fish.com we are happy to Introduce the "PoleDucer" Transducer Mounting System. This transducer mounting system gives anglers the ability to keep the transducer pointed at their target and increase accuracy in pinpointing the bait to the intended target w/out the trolling motor skewing the image when moving left to right etc...
The shaft is made up of quality marine grade fiberglass with stainless steel/ Zink components and a 2.25" D Ram Mount. The PoleDucer Transducer Mounting System accepts most transducers on the market including the Humminbird 360 imaging and the Garmin LiveScope transducer.
We are now taking pre-orders and we will have the product ready for shipping, local pickup, and or installed on your boat by mid-late January 2019.

Image is of the Garmin LiveScope Transducer mounted the the PoleDucer
full-46975-240504-thumbnail_file7.jpg

Travel position from waypoint to waypoint
full-46975-240510-thumbnail_file_12.jpg

full-46975-240505-thumbnail_file5.jpg

full-46975-240506-thumbnail_file6.jpg

Stowed position
full-46975-240507-thumbnail_file4.jpg

full-46975-240508-thumbnail_file9.jpg

full-46975-240509-thumbnail_file3.jpg

--------------------------
full-46975-240511-untitled.jpg
-------------------------

$249.00 with RamMount $149.00 w/out RamMount.

full-46975-240578-dthumbnail_file5.jpg

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/fxxl_VTqUPQ[/video]

After I put the Garmin LiveScope on my boat and the transducer on the trolling motor per installation instructions I saw right away that I wanted the transducer on a stationary shaft. This would allow for me to point the transducer at my target while my trolling motor does what it does to hold my position. We made a prototype and it was exactly what we were looking for.
My partner went out in search of a company that would listen to our needs. He found such a group that would listen to his OD (outside diameter) and ID (inside diameter) spec' and they developed the 60" shaft out of fiberglass utilizing a marine grade resin for strength and longevity. The inside diameter allows for the transducer cable to be run inside the shaft eliminating the need to have the transducer cable secured somehow outside the shaft. This was part of the simple appearance we were looking for. The other components that complete the unit are your typical hardware components and then you have your typical D Size 2.25" RamMount to make up the PoleDucer. Other optional features like a handle will be available once we decide which style we choose to go with. The fiberglass shaft along with the RamMount allow for the "break-away" factor thus not causing damage to the shaft or transducer if striking an underwater object.
For those that have an electric-steer trolling motor like the xi3, xi5, Ulterra, Terrova or PowerDrive V2 The PoleDucer is simply another option to mount the transducer to instead of purchasing the cable guard system required from other companies to mount a transducer to those type trolling motors. The PoleDucer allows the angler direct control to point the transducer at any given target and not have their images skewed by the trolling motor turning left/right etc...That being said the PoleDucer is also a great option for any transducer and can be rotated in a 360-degree fashion to see all around your boat.
Simple, Yet Effective
PoleDucer - Patent Pending...