Riverpark boat ramp.

elwestb

It wasn't closed last Saturday Dec. 1st? Pulling about 65k cfs. The parking lot was about full.

rsimms

I was told the Riverpark Ramp closes whenever the water goes over the sidewalk going out on to the dock. That normally happens when the flow exceeds about 80,000 CFS. Flow right now is 83K.

Lupton City ramp always stays open however high water floods the steps and ramp going out onto the dock.

spuds704

Chanel 3 news reported tonight that it will be closed to repair damage from the high water. Didn't say when it will reopen.

Lx545

They need to fix the dock. Be nice if it was closer to the water. Hard on my grandpa getting in and out because it sits a good 2 foot out of the water.

porthos33

rsimms - 12/4/2018 3:39 PM I was told the Riverpark Ramp closes whenever the water goes over the sidewalk going out on to the dock. That normally happens when the flow exceeds about 80,000 CFS. Flow right now is 83K. Lupton City ramp always stays open however high water floods the steps and ramp going out onto the dock.
</p>

Is Lupton City the Rivermont ramp?</p>

M0052

Channel 9 new, just said the ramp is closed for repair due to flooding. Don't know when it will reopen.

fischnrod

This is on Nooga .com=========

Riverpark Boat Ramp Closed For Repairs
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
The Hamilton County Parks and Recreation Department reported the Riverpark boat ramp is closed for repairs due to recent flooding.

jman60

Lupton City is Rivermont. With a bass boat you can tie up to the submerged ramp leading to dock. Just watch out for rip rap. Some big rocks there.

rsimms

porthos33 - 12/5/2018 12:08 AM

rsimms - 12/4/2018 3:39 PM I was told the Riverpark Ramp closes whenever the water goes over the sidewalk going out on to the dock. That normally happens when the flow exceeds about 80,000 CFS. Flow right now is 83K. Lupton City ramp always stays open however high water floods the steps and ramp going out onto the dock.
</p>

Is Lupton City the Rivermont ramp?</p>

Yes