death of my brother

alicia ayers

I am requesting prayers for my family as my brother passed away suddenly this morning in his sleep . We are devastated , Thank you all very much for all you contribute on the forum . Going to be a rough few days for us , Sincerely , Alicia Ayers

Gator

Praying now for you and your family.

Mr. S

Unexpected death's are the worst. My daughter and I lost her Mom suddenly. Prayers and sincere condolences.

BassERT

emoAngel
prayers for your grace and strength

alicia ayers

Thank you all so much , now Im trying to reach our cousin "Treeman", Alan Lewis to tell him and I'm not getting any response from phone No I have for him iF some of you can give him info. I would love you all so much Visitation is 4-8 tomorrow and funeral is Tues. at 2 pm. at hwy 153 funeral home . Also its possible some of you may know my brother . His name was David L. Lewis . We called him D.L. for short and he lived in ridges before he moved to dayton about 25 years ago. Thanks again for all your prayers and hope the fishing has picked up some . I went with waterchap Friday afternoon and caught 3 and chap caught a white bass all on a white spoon in about 9 ft of water

WaterChap

That white bass was my biggest ever, about 2lbs. But you owned it Alicia! We prayed for you at church today!