Advise please

I want to fish with my daughter in tournaments season for points. To get her more experience. I was thinking CFF but don’t think I will have enough post by the start of the season. What do y’all think would be a good fit for us? Thanks for the advise.

silvertalon

If you don't get 200 posts in by Feb 19 tx, you can get a waiver for your 1st tx. Until you hit 200 that is. Then you can continue . You can fish any tx in order to gain some exp. Doesn't have to be a points circuit. There's no shortage of tournaments around here for sure. Starting soon is the 'Frostbite Series". And the "Dream Chasers will continue this fall and winter. Good Luck!

churly

CBA offers a "Youth division" you pay half of the normal entry fee. Tournaments are once a month, and points are kept. The highest finishing youth team at the end of each year gets a pretty cool prize. We have had many youth teams to win the CBA and even have had a little girl in her Dad win one. We would love to have you next year!

derek81

churly - 10/23/2018 9:09 AM

CBA offers a "Youth division" you pay half of the normal entry fee. Tournaments are once a month, and points are kept. The highest finishing youth team at the end of each year gets a pretty cool prize. We have had many youth teams to win the CBA and even have had a little girl in her Dad win one. We would love to have you next year!

I'll echo what Justin said. The CBA does a great job involving kids in tournament fishing.

So these are different days then the adult Tx or same day?

churly

Tjsb2000 - 10/24/2018 12:33 AM

So these are different days then the adult Tx or same day?

Same event , same day. You blast off, fish, and weigh with the rest of us but you are competing against other youth teams. For more info go to: www.cbatournament.com