Does this make me Crazy!!???

Tight_Lines

So a good Friend of mine ( also cohort) and I have recently started getting up at 4am to get about 2hrs of fishing in from the bank one day a week before we go to work. Does this make us crazy?? i mean get it where you can right?? LOL!! my wife would say yes!!! emoBigsmile

alicia ayers

This is not crazy !!! This is how I have caught most of my beastie girls . you get there when its still dark and they are in shallow to feed , when sun gets up they go back to deep water and hide . This is called "Early Bird gets the worm, but in this case , Early Bird catches the big fish , when they are not so easy to spook . I've even tiptoed out on dock in my sock feet so they can't hear my footsteps . You have to remember they have all the same senses we do , plus their lateral lines that can feel slightest vibration and any kind of water disturbance. This is great and good luck to you both .

porthos33

I used to do it all the time, but for some reason I can't ever catch them good that early. Fishing is my therapy, so you just gotta get it as much as you can!

Pointer 78

Dr. Phil could make an entire season off your behavior.

Blue76

Is that any crazier than choking down a sandwich while driving to the closest pond on your lunch hour? Fishing in a pond that hasn't had a decent fish in it in decades but something about getting a few casts in makes the day a little less stressful.