Hummingbird customer service

groce87

Got a helix 10 g2 that doesn’t read the right depth a lot of the time. I have called hummingbird three times and have never been able to speak to a person yet.was supposed to get a call back from them but nothing! Just wondering if everyone was having this problem with their service or is it just me?

djsmarinelectronics

Humminbird G2 and G2N have had a lot of depth reading problems, mine included. Make sure it has the latest update............my digital depth on the overlay does not match the depth indicated on the screen. Best time to call Humminbird is usually Wednesday or Thursday. Never had a problem getting through but sometimes it takes 30 minutes.

groce87

Thanks I just put the new update on but don’t think you should have to pick a day to call them and then still stay on hold for thirty minutes while you are at work.just my two cents.

porthos33

Hate to hear you are having problems, I've had to call them about 5 times and most of the time get through pretty quick and they have been able to help me each time. Seems the earlier I've called the better.

RobN

It has been a few years since I have had to call them but I never had a problem speaking to someone. Hopefully they will get back in touch with you - that would be very frustrating.

Rob Lee

I have had decent success with customer service. I did speak with a girl once (I mean no disrespect to gender) that was not much help. I too, have the Helix 10 G2n units. I was experiencing same depth reading issues on trolling motor mount. I was advised to set "surface clutter" to "7" while in fairly shallow water. I did so and I have not had that issue again.

elwestb

I have never had a problem getting through. Sometimes I had to hang on the line and wait a few minutes but I always got to speak with a live person.

FishingwithRusty

no problems here and ive been using birds for years.

djsmarinelectronics

I call them a lot, trying to help customers solve problems. Some days I have to hold 5 minutes, other days I have hold as long as 45 minutes; it just depends on what day it is and what time of day. T
But, they are always very helpful and if they don't know the answer they will get it for you. Best customer service around..............

Silverfish

It stinks, when I get through the women has no idea, just reads trouble shooting from a card, they never fix or answer my question