Fellow Fishermen of the CFF Tournament Trail...

bronzeback45

Wanted to get this off my chest, so everyone can stop cracking jokes and such after I leave tourney's. I want to express my apologies to anyone I offended before, during or after the CFF tournaments. I will not make excuses and or compare incidents, they may of happened. This has always been a fun trail to fish, and enjoy all the friends and fellowship I've had over the years. It was brought to my attention by a good friend. This apology is for anything I've done wrong while in my vessel or during pre and post tournament times. Earl I personally owe you one for my fifth grader joke. Sorry man!! I may or may not fish Friday night, this is why I posted now! Happy Fishing, to all. emoGrouphug

Longt70

Re: Fellow fishermen of the CFF trail.

Leonard, I really do believe no one has a problem with you. I just think sometimes that you do things unintentionally that gets under folks skin! I talked to you on the phone and we hashed our problems out and it’s over with me! I will say you have always been there when I needed you! I believe your a good guy at heart. I forgive you and hope we can move on from here! Tight lines man!

derek81

Leonard, it's all good man, we all get bent out of shape over little stuff when we are fishing but let it go and move on. It's Thursday, time to go fishing.

bronzeback45

I was only upset cause I lost a pack of cigarette's, before I found out everything else. Heck like I've said before I'm still without a win on the chick. I'm mostly upset because out of all this I may have lost a great friend, in Mr.Hall.

fischnrod

bronzeback45 - 8/16/2018 4:48 PM

I was only upset cause I lost a pack of cigarette's, before I found out everything else. Heck like I've said before I'm still without a win on the chick. I'm mostly upset because out of all this I may have lost a great friend, in Mr.Hall.

Just go kick Mr. in the tail end and smoke a pack with him, when you change over to hemp holler at me emoDance

P.S. I'd hate to see you if you lost a whole carton

bronzeback45

beetlespin - 8/16/2018 6:10 PM Is this a satire thread?
</p>

Lance, its not satire, but fine with however anyone takes it be. Make sure to hold your beer for this.. This apology also extends out to Larry (oldman), we have bucked heads several times. But his contribution to the CFF is priceless as well, good and or bad. " BIRD IS NOT THE WORD " BTW emoLaugh ..

djsmarinelectronics

I still like you Leonard

bronzeback45

djsmarinelectronics - 8/17/2018 10:02 PM I still like you Leonard
</p>

Thank you, Johnny</p>