grass matted

Gaj

Thinking about a trip Friday, Is the grass matted on top yet?

churly

Very little. if your coming down to frog fish, I would suggest waiting till October.

Donkbuster

Has the overall grass rebounded from last year? 2017 was such a bust I figured the mat bite would be better this year but no where near what it was the previous 2 or 3 years.

Donkbuster - 8/15/2018 4:49 PM

Has the overall grass rebounded from last year? 2017 was such a bust I figured the mat bite would be better this year but no where near what it was the previous 2 or 3 years.

I haven’t spent but a couple of years on the chick but imo, the grass is way better than last year. Haven’t been on the water in 3 weeks though so hopefully it has continued come on

bassinbrian

I hope it hold for you guys. They've been spraying Watts Bar like no body business! I found some decent grass 3 weeks ago and caught some decent numbers in it. Went back. Last week and it was no where to be found!! Wish they would leave it alone, caught some good fish in it last year. The Kingston City council is at war with it, they want it all gone! THEY SUCK....... Just sayin

bassinbrian

I hope it hold for you guys. They've been spraying Watts Bar like no body business! I found some decent grass 3 weeks ago and caught some decent numbers in it. Went back. Last week and it was no where to be found!! Wish they would leave it alone, caught some good fish in it last year. The Kingston City council is at war with it, they want it all gone! THEY SUCK....... Just sayin