How many Allison Owners on CFF

mayberryrick

Just curious.... How many of you guys on here have Allison's or have actually rode in one. I picked up a XB2003 three weeks ago and ABSOLUTELY LOVE it.... Mine isn't the fastest one out there but has a good fishing motor on it. It's a 94 model 150 Faststrike with low hours. Actually going tonight to do some prop testing.

mayberryrick

Those who have never ridden in one wouldn't believe that statement until they actually had the opportunity to sit in one and take a ride...

Fishheadspin - 7/26/2018 9:29 AM

Best riding boat I have been in!

FishingwithRusty

ive ridden in one and it wasnt bad but it was a short speed run. i dont even remember the model, i sat behind the driver. biggest thing i remember was the sound of the motor as is spun up to over 7K rpm, so loud!

congrats on the new boat, that motor was a beast! power to weight ratio on that thing is one of the best ever on a factory motor. and they were great motors, thirsty but great motors.

fischnrod

I owned a 1995 xb2003 with a 225 supermag Mariner and it was the best boat I have ever ridden in and fast if you had a need for speed

mayberryrick

What you fishing out of now?

fischnrod - 8/2/2018 12:08 PM

I owned a 1995 xb2003 with a 225 supermag Mariner and it was the best boat I have ever ridden in and fast if you had a need for speed

porthos33

There are a lot more Allison guys than it appears on here. We have 5 or 6 guys that come out and fish with us up at 58 boat ramp on the hiwassee monday nights. Ben Biller's is by far the newest and nicest. Stick (tracey Harden) has one. Vincent and Eric Wells both have one. Eric Evans just got one also. I don't think any of them would go back to another brand. I can remember a couple years back when there were three guys all with Strokers that were down for the week. They were all really nice too.

mayberryrick

More than I thought also lol. I know of Ben's, and Eric and his dad's but not the other two you mentioned. Do you know what model there's are?

mayberryrick

XB2003 and XB2002 the passengers can sit behind. The difference is the XB2003 has the wider console and the XB2002 has the little small bubble console.

fischnrod

The xb 2003 has 2 different models that I know of, one is a true center console steering and one is offset from center some. The one I had was not a true center console but you couldn't hardly tell unless you had studied Allison boats